NEXT-GEN HEADLESS CMS
Your content, your way.
Expression's unique Content Playlists let you easily create and manage content with the freedom to apply any look and feel. That's right - any content, the way you want it, across all devices and customer touch points.
Focus on what matters most
Efficiently build out your ideas and custom business logic and can focus on what makes you special. With seamless access to Expression's extensive native API, SSJS delivers full-stack developer superpowers right out of the box.
EXTENSIBLE NATIVE API
One API to rule them all
Expression's extensible Restful API gives you access to everything Expression has to offer right out of the box. Easily connect with third party APIs and bake serious firepower right into your application via your own domain-specific custom endpoints.
- For developers at any level
- Serverless / headless / fully SaaS
- Build fast, deploy, iterate
- Extensible Rest API
- Web-based IDE and Git integration
- Always updated, always secure
- Built in CDN
- Simple "pay for what you use" pricing
- Free for the first 100,000 API requests monthly
- Faster delivery times / lower cost / higher profit
- Consistent workflows across all projects
- Empower developers of all levels
- Build digital equity and agency differentiation
- Always up to date, fully secure, 99.9% SLA
- Easy to hand off to and support customers
- Simple "Pay For What You Use" pricing
- Capture SaaS revenue - ARR/MRR
- Zero time to first value
- Scale confidently in SaaS as you grow
- Low cost / Pay as you Go and Enterprise packages
- Custom bespoke networks and SLA availability
- Seamless collaboration within team members
Jessica Tay @Plescot
I’ve been working with Expression for 5 months and I’m in love. The Content Playlists lets you build anything.
Devon Scott @HopSkipMarketing
I have the whole team sync working with Expression. The results are beyond our expectations, we are more productive than ever.
Cassidy Jones @iCapital
Finally, I can sleep again thanks to Expression. Goodbye to Plugin incompatibility and security issues over and over again.